At Vallely Tankers, we are proud to offer a range of rigid vacuum tankers, specifically designed for the storage and transportation of septic liquids. Applications include the transport of sewage, agricultural and construction waste, chemicals, used fuels, and hazardous/flammable liquids.
Each tanker is designed from strong, lightweight stainless steel to maximise liquid volume and optimise fuel efficiency in transit.
Every tanker is individually designed to meet the needs of a specific application, and comes with a variety of features to improve safety and performance:
- High volume, variable tank capacity 5000 L to 25,000 L +
- Variable-length hose and boom
- Variable operating pressures
- Pneumatic, hydraulic or electric hose reel
- Single or multiple compartment tanks
- All tankers constructed from durable stainless steel or aluminium
- A range of high-quality pumps, with flow control, bypass and integral filters
- Compatible with a wide range of lorry chassis (4×2, 6×2/4, 8×2/4, etc.)
- Built to EN13094 construction standards
- A full range of optional safety features, including orange beacons, detachable ladders, spill trays, and fire extinguishers
All our rigid vacuum tankers are ADR (2011) compliant, and adhere to all UK and European safety standards for transporting waste and hazardous materials by road.
Speak To Us
To find out more about our durable rigid tankers, and to discuss your purchase options, costs, and delivery timescales, please call 03301 641389 today. Alternatively, please send us a message with your requirements and one of our customer service team will be in touch shortly.